Nestled between Tempe Wick Road and Mendham Road/Old Route 24, MGTC is a tranquil setting. Our Main Clubhouse, golf operation and main dining venue is located at 2 Golf Lane. The entrance to our Racquets Field House, which is home to our Tennis Pro Shop and The Loft Indoor Golf Simulator, can be found between #16 and #18 Kennaday Road.
Golf Bag Drop
In order to provide you with the best experience, please use the club's main entrance at the end of Golf Lane. Proceed straight past the flagpole island and turn left in front of the clubhouse to the bag drop. After dropping your clubs, please self-park in any available space.
- We have a locker room available for your use which can be found when you enter the clubhouse to the right, at the Pro Shop entrance. It is requested that shoes be changed in the locker room. The men's locker room is accessible from the right side of the building, and the women's locker room is accessible through the main clubhouse doors in the center hallway on the left.
- The Golf Pro Shop is in the rear of the Clubhouse on the right side.
- There is a shoe cleaning service available in the locker room on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, in case there is a need to get spikes replaced or shoes cleaned
- Golf: Shorts and skirts are permitted, if length is no more than about 3 inches above the knee, understanding an individual's height etc. may affect the distance from the knee. Men's shirts must have collar (mock turtle permitted) and be tucked in. Women's blouses may be sleeveless or collarless, but must have a sleeve or collar. Jeans (blue denim), cutoffs, sheer blouses, tee shirts, and tight fitting clothing are not allowed. Soft spikes are required, or sneakers that don't damage the course are permitted. Hats must be worn properly, with any brim facing forward.
- Tennis: Tennis shoes and proper attire required. Bermuda shorts, tank tops for men, cutoffs, running shoes, sandals and bare feet are not acceptable. Platform Tennis: Sneakers mandatory.
- Clubhouse: Hats should be removed in the dining room but may be worn on the patio.
Talking on cell phones is not permitted on the golf course, practice facilities, or the clubhouse dining area, except in emergency situations. Phones may be carried, but the ringer should be off. Restrict phone use (talking) to automobiles, or briefly in the hallways and locker rooms.
Pace of Play
Our pace of play goal for 18 holes is 4 hours or less and for 9 holes is 2 hours or less. Your position on the course is directly behind the group in front of you, not directly ahead of the group behind you. Be prepared to play at all times and ready golf is encouraged.
Please note that the entrance to our tennis and paddle tennis facilities is between 16 and 18 Kennaday Road.
*Tipping Policy: Tipping is at the complete discretion of the member or guest.*
Thank you for taking the time to review this information. We wish you nothing but the best and look forward to sharing our wonderful club with you!